Spring is coming and, as you know, blood changes… And if this is your case, you should know that in the next few months, you may become pregnant.
Yes, you read that right
This time of year is when most women become pregnant. In fact, the months of September and October are the period when most babies are born. Do the maths.
If this is your case and you are pregnant (or expect to be) we want to pamper you with all the properties that Watermelon Fashion offers you.
¿Quieres conocer algunas de ellos? Pues adelante, ¡sigue leyendo!
- You already know that our Fashion watermelons have no seeds and this is always appreciated because it makes consumption much easier. And we make it very, very easy for you.
- Our Fashion watermelon will help you to avoid nausea. Carry a tupper with you at all times, it will help you to calm that horrible feeling.
- If you suffer from heartburn, so uncomfortable during pregnancy, we want you to know that Watermelon Fashion will help you to improve digestion and avoid that burning sensation.
- The potassium that you add to your diet by consuming Fashion Watermelon will help your muscles to avoid unpleasant cramps during pregnancy (especially in the third trimester).
- Who hasn’t ever had an uncontrollable hunger at some point during pregnancy? Fashion watermelon is a great hunger satiating because of its fibre content, and you will also add very few calories and avoid constipation. All advantages.
- Our watermelon also contains vitamin A and C, natural folic acid which helps to activate the immune system, improving defences (and preventing possible anaemia).
- No matter how much sunscreen you put on, sometimes skin spots during pregnancy are difficult to control. Well, take note because Watermelon Fashion helps you to avoid them.
- Hydration is important during pregnancy, which is why Fashion natural watermelon juices are a refreshing and very, very appetising hydration bonus.
This spring and summer we want to accompany you in this special cycle of your life.
At Sandía Fashion we want to pamper you, take care of you and give flavour to your pregnancy.