From Sandía Fashion there are many stories to create and tell with you, but there is one in particular that we are very proud of with the Spanish Heart Foundation. It begins like this…
It all began in 2010 when the AGF group collaborated with the foundation, with the same common goal, to raise awareness of the importance of preventing coronary heart disease. Together and with great commitment to the consumer, they have become an ideal brand for everyone’s health.
The CHF now has more than 4,000 members with clear objectives:
– Prevention of cardiovascular diseases, through health education of the inhabitants.
– Support for cardiovascular research in Spain, through grants for basic and clinical cardiology research projects.
Watermelons… more than fashion:
There are so many benefits that we don’t know what to tell you first, but we can say that it is a heart-healthy fruit, validated by the Food and Health Programme thanks to its low sodium content, and this recognition is shown on the labels by means of an identifying seal.
Shall we continue?
-Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, calcium and phosphorus, with a high level of lycopene which, thanks to its antioxidant properties, makes watermelon prevent diseases. – Good for the circulatory system, as it contains citrulline, which will make your capillaries relax.
– Through metabolism, citrulline is converted into an essential amino acid called arginine, which has beneficial effects on the heart, the circulatory system and the immune system.
– Thanks to arginine, we have a healing effect, which will help to improve blood flow and thus heal our wounds.
– Arginine also helps to eliminate excess ammonia from the body, which can cause damage to our health.
– We are talking about a diuretic component, helping to eliminate toxins and therefore with benefits for the digestive system.
The freshest, tastiest and healthiest fruit!