As you know, at Sandía Fashion we are committed to family, sport, health and sustainability, but what do they all have in common? The heart that must be put, literally, to all these axes. Keeping our own and our loved ones’ hearts healthy is what unites us with the Spanish Heart Foundation. A great commitment that we are happy to make, with the aim of not only being recognised as a watermelon brand, but also as a healthy brand that supports the research of all those who share our vision.
In addition, our watermelon is a heart-healthy food, which links us more directly to the foundation.
How much do you know about the foundation and the importance of knowing how to take care of your heart? When we talk about the Spanish Heart Foundation, we are talking about a private, non-profit institution that studies and offers valuable health information through campaigns, raising awareness of the importance of heart health.
From Sandía Fashion we would like to give you a series of tips based on the blogs of the Spanish Heart Foundation to help you take care of your heart.
– Seek relaxation, it is good for your heart: moments of relaxation are essential as they are healthy in many ways. If you are relaxed, it means that you are letting go of stress, which is beneficial for your health as it is a risk factor for our health. Practising moments of relaxation is advisable to improve your health. To do so, we provide you with a series of tools to help you achieve your daily moment of relaxation:
– Doing sport: doing sport helps you to feel freer, as you are releasing t
– Food: maintaining a good and healthy diet will help us to maintain and control stress.
– Get enough sleep: it is advisable to get enough sleep so that it can fulfil its function.
– Breathing techniques: find a breathing technique that helps you to relax. It is advisable to follow the cardiac coherence breathing technique, which allows you to control the acceleration and deceleration of your heart.
On their website they offer much more information in detail, as well as research processes that are always in need of support, would you like to become a partner? One of the many ways to put heart into life!