You already know that, for us, sustainability is an essential part of our values, which is why we want to accompany you in this movement in which we invite you to participate.
Sustainability in fashion is one of the options! Sustainable fashion is also known as slow fashion. It is a new way of thinking in the world of the textile industry, which aims to raise consumer awareness of the benefits of obtaining garments based on environmental and social sustainability criteria, as it uses natural, organic, regenerated or recycled materials for its manufacture, minimises carbon footprints and the use of chemicals in garments, as well as respecting the working conditions of those workers who have participated in its production.
Did you know that the slow fahion…
– It reduces the negative effect on the environment since, as mentioned above, it uses natural materials for the manufacture of the garments.
– Raise public awareness about the importance of recycling and reusing, because as we know at this point in the blog, sustainable fashion is all about reusing old clothes to give them a new use.
– It promotes responsible consumption, focusing on respect for the environment by encouraging the purchase of pollutant-free and good quality products.
– It strengthens the labour rights of workers, always aiming for fair conditions on an equal level between the company and its employees.
– Garments are manufactured with the aim of extending their useful life.
– It avoids the pollution generated by the machines that are used to manufacture the clothes as they are handmade, so they are produced in small quantities. Many Spanish clothing brands use this method for the manufacture of their garments, so you will have no excuses not to buy them!.